Friday, August 17, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses head or deputy head of any special treatment

Junior Master gown of red, help eyes lit up, and quickly meet up with.
Looked like this guy look excited, I could not help secretly to have mercy on him, hey ... too poor man when he head of a Junior Master only need it excited so you? I of this order , those with medium and large corps, even do not want, but to him, but has become a popular commodity.
Han Allah seems not very sociable, embarrassing, clasping his hands, his face flushed and said: Looking at this simple and honest, simple,cheap oakley sunglass, middle-aged Han, I could not help feel a burst of warm, he and the orc is really like, but the appearance is different now.
Smiled and nodded, I directly said: See me a promise Allah Han stunned mouth fell open, his face looked at me surprised, quite a while Keba said: cheap nfl smile, I pointed to the signs of the mercenary group, said: importantly, everyone together, to be happy it a success! Beard eyes gradually from the surprise turned into appreciation, nodded his head, beard praise: head of it is absolutely the best brother! Here, Allah Han took out a form from his arms, gently handed me a Road: no one can be an exception! Surprise saw Allah Han look for his Soon, my guess has been confirmed that the income of each task, the average in half, half of which is used to split the brothers to each one, while the other half is used to reward the task, the performance of outstanding of them ...... and did not mention, head or deputy head of any special treatment!
Looked at me surprised expression, Allah Han proudly: task performance. Gently handed back to the table of Allah Han categorically I nodded and said: Allah Han excited nodded his head, warm pull my arm,fake oakley sunglasses, turned and said: Dragged me to the wall standing three Master-dressed young man in front of Allah Han loudly: Approvingly looked Allah Han a, the sound of brother

No comments:

Post a Comment