Thursday, June 14, 2012

best throwback jerseys I took out the engineering

The beginning of the week married, 2096 Yin Hua, last year! Fast?! met six,best throwback jerseys, to find the girlfriend of the co-deed, and said had met with three, four nobody like him, he had felt the bitterness of life, as well as the inconstancy of human relationships; and I now have seen 30 or 40, then how? this road go very sad, but also feel very tired, dazed, but this road is still going, personnel on the road, can not go?
On the eve of National Day, department clerks, Sister Deng came to my office that want to check with my warehouse with a single material, I took out the engineering, installation and maintenance and replacement of accounting and her single, but she does not seem to be very hard to help me reconciliation, but also the presence of other mechanic said: National Day back to work overtime to see how you give birth to die! 'no harm! or would like to have something to say to you but their presence is not convenient, and threaten the tiger about to let them go, that we may speak slowly. how will scare? relatives go out to dinner introduced; her Foshan is a shoe factory - private enterprise - the shop foreman, understanding, I often relatives, and she came out to chat several times; only know three months, but think she is very good, and she was able to talk to the beginning I did not know she did not, then the relatives told me that she had not married, no boyfriend and told me the way to help busy to help her identify; alone she talked a few times, I think of you; she was very appropriate to your character regardless of height, figure, character, and I behold, are comply with the conditions you see: Yimi Qi a few of her height, and you almost two in the street so a go - ah! really good match! figure is tall and slim so that you are very right and so on; character, I look and you almost say since then very gentle, not a bad look; Oh!, she is a Cantonese family in the area of ​​Shaoguan, but her family has recently moved into the Shaoguan City,light basketball shoes, and bought a house, is the people of the the Shaoguan town account

No comments:

Post a Comment